13/10/2015 – UPDATE – CONNECTION VOUCHER SCHEME SUSPENDED
The funds available to the Scheme are close to being fully committed and the scheme has been suspended. Whilst the Scheme is suspended, cities will not accept any new applications.
We will provide further updates once we have more information.
Get up to £3,000 towards Superfast Business ConnectivityCerberus Networks is an official supplier for the government's high speed broadband Connection Voucher Scheme. Under the scheme, businesses in 50 'Super Connected' Cities are invited to apply for a voucher worth between £100 and £3,000 towards the installation of a superfast and more reliable internet connection for your Business.
If you're in a super connected city and you’re running a small or medium-sized business (SME), a social enterprise or a charity you are likely to qualify for funding (even if you already have broadband).
Are you eligible?To qualify for the scheme you must be:
- Based in one of the 50 Super Connected cities
- SME/Charity/Social Enterprise with:
- up to 249 employees
- turnover not greater than €50m per annum
- balance sheet of no more than €43m
- less than €200,000 of State Aid during the last 3 years
- the connection is for your business premises
What do I do next?
Call 0345 257 1333 and ask for one of our Account Managers. They will go through the available options with you. As the available options are dependent on geographical location you'll need the address where the connectivity is required and if applicable the telephone number that your current broadband is on. We'll then provide you with a quote for our recommended services which will include details of how to claim your voucher. You will be under no obligation to go ahead with the order until you have received your voucher.
What is the Super Connected Cities Scheme?
- A government funded initiative running in 50 Super Connected Cities in the UK
- £100 million of connection vouchers (grants) available
- Supporting business growth through access to crucial high speed, high grade broadband and leased line services
- Each city administers the scheme in their coverage area
- Voucher is used to pay for one-off installation or hardware charges – this includes excess construction charges which may occur when installing a high-speed, resilient dedicated connection to your premises, such as an Ethernet Service
- The scheme has been extended. Connection Vouchers are now available until March 2016
Super Connected Cities
|Bradford||Gloucester||Norwich||Southend on Sea|
|Brighton and Hove ||Hull||Nottingham*||Stirling|
|Bristol||Inverness||Oxford||Stoke on Trent|
What are the benefits of upgrading your connection?
- Reduce capital expenditure on hardware and software by moved to hosted services
- Improve information sharing and provide a better customer experience.
- Introduce time and money saving applications and services, including IP voice, data storage, video streaming and HD videoconferencing.
- Allow people to work from home as they do in the office
- Increase the availability and reliability of your vital communications
What type of connectivity is available through the scheme?
Our Account Managers will work with you to ensure that we offer the most suitable solution for your business. Among the services that can be provided as part of the scheme are as follows:
- Ethernet Leased Lines
- Ethernet FTTC
- Cerberus FTTC*
* When purchased with a qualifying router