Cloud Connect Ethernet services provide the very best connectivity to your hosted services, your wide area network and the Internet. Using dedicated fibre links ensures very high levels of reliability and performance.
With speeds up from 2Mbps to 1Gbps available nationwide, Cloud Connect Ethernet provides the following benefits over alternate solutions:
- Symmetric bandwidth up to 1Gbps
- Choice of bearer circuit of 10Mbps, 100Mbps or 1Gbps
- Choice of bandwidth over bearer circuits in 10% increments
- Choice of bandwidth to the Internet up to the bearer bandwidth
- Minimised latency to your hosted services, wide area network and Internet
Our Cloud Connect Ethernet services are available on 1, 2 or 3 year contracts and available nationwide (subject to survey). We partner with the leading carriers in the UK to guarantee competitive pricing and the widest coverage.
Integrated Management and 24/7 Support
Every Cloud Connect Ethernet service is supplied with a managed Ethernet Demarcation Device (EDD) which is monitored and managed 24/7 by our Technical Operations team. As well as providing a reliable means of monitoring the line availabilityy, the EDD offers management capabilities to allow you to make the most of your service. Optional services available include
- Traffic management using multiple QoS profiles to guarantee or restrict traffic as required
- Multi-tenant support to allow more than one organisation at the same location to utilise the same bearer
- Private VLAN transport to the cloud or WAN to segregate traffic from site to site, or to the Internet
All Cloud Connect Ethernet services come with NetSTATS line monitoring, alerting and bandwidth reporting as standard.
Whether you require fast, reliable Internet connectivity or a platform for building a wide area network and cloud infrastructure, Cloud Connect Ethernet delivers the very best connectivity available at realistic prices.