Cerberus Ethernet FTTC services provides uncontended high-bandwidth connectivity to your wide area network and the Internet. Using fibre-to-the-cabinet technology delivers high speed at a lower price point than dedicated fibre services. Uncontended Ethernet connectivity from the exchange ensures reliably fast connectivity, even at busy times.
Ethernet connectivity made easy
With speeds up to 80Mbps downstream and 20Mbps upstream at over 50% of premises nationwide, Cerberus Ethernet FTTC provides the following benefits:
- Uncontended connectivity and ultra-low latency
- Guaranteed downstream and upstream bandwidth of 75% of the maximum upload speed
- Short installation lead times
- Choice of 12 or 36 months contracts
- Ethernet presentation for highly flexible WAN designs
- Optional managed demarcation device for monitoring and QoS
- 4 IPs as standard with option for 8 or 16
All Cerberus Ethernet FTTC services come with NetSTATS line monitoring, alerting and bandwidth reporting as standard.
Optional Management and 24/7 Support
For mission critical connectivity or where traffic management is required, Cerberus Ethernet FTTC is available with a managed Ethernet Demarcation Device (EDD) which is monitored and managed 24/7 by our Technical Operations team. As well as providing a reliable means of monitoring the line availability, the EDD offers management capabilities to allow you to make the most of your service. A Managed EDD allows:
- Traffic management using multiple QoS profiles to guarantee or restrict traffic as required
- Multi-tenant support to allow more than one organisation at the same location to utilise the same bearer
- Private VLAN transport to the cloud or WAN to segregate traffic from site to site, or to the Internet
High Speed, Uncontended Connectivity
Whether you require fast, reliable Internet connectivity or a platform for building a wide area network and cloud infrastructure, Cerberus Ethernet FTTC delivers the very best connectivity available at a lower price point than dedicated fibre Ethernet services or EFM and with a low lead time to installation.To find out more or get a quote, Request a Call Back or Chat with us live using the tabs on the right of this page.