Leading mobile services for business
As part of a complete suite of voice and data services, Cerberus partners with the leading business mobile networks in the UK to provide a flexible and cost-effective range of mobile voice and data services.
Cerberus can provide access to the full range of business tariffs from O2 and Vodafone as well as providing access to a wide range of handsets, smartphones and other handheld devices.
As a leading provider of connectivity and cloud services, Cerberus can help you bridge the divide between your business connectivity and cloud services and your mobile voice and data services. This allows you to easily manage your spend on communications across the entire business with one partner while benefitting from best-of-breed services from the UK’s best business mobile carriers.
Our cloud services are also fully compatible and integrated with the leading mobile voice and data technologies. You can enjoy the following benefits using Cerberus MyCloud services with your mobile devices:
- Easily activate Blackberry BES for your MyCloud Exchange account to compliment your Blackberry mobile subscription
- Use the mobile Lync client alongside MyCloud Lync to chat with colleagues, update your presence and manage your call forwarding
- Connect to your MyCloud Exchange account from your mobile device to manage your email, calendar and contacts
Cerberus can advise you on the best device and tariff to make the most of your cloud services wherever you are.
You receive your bills from Cerberus on a monthly basis with full call record data attached in an easy-to-understand CSV file. You can further view invoices and CDRs and manage payments via our online NetCONNECT portal any time.
Your mobile, your hardware
Cerberus can provide handsets, smartphones and modems from a wide range of manufacturers to suite your needs and tastes including:
Tell us the model you require or just tell us the features you need and we can advise on the right device for you.
This tariff starts with one Share parent and includes a number of voice minutes per month. From Business Share 500 to Business Share 65000 tariffs there will be a tariff to suit your need. Each tariff specifies:
|Voice minutes included per month||Maximum sharers|
|Texts included per month||Maximum bolt-ons|
For smaller organisations or individuals, O2 offer the Business Single tariff. This includes cost-effective tariffs for voice, text and data services on an individual basis including 50 to unlimited voice minutes and texts.
For users who only need mobile data services, O2 offices the Mobile Broadband tariffs. These start from 1GB or 2GB or data per month. You can then add Bolt-ons of 100MB to 3GB additional monthly usage.
- O2 mobile broadband works across the O2 network (GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSDPA) and WiFi
- Enjoy unlimited WiFi with selected tariffs above - O2 have over 7500 WiFi hotspots with The Cloud
- O2’s 3G network covers 84% of the UK population.
- Control costs via a choice of packages all with unlimited WiFi.
- O2 are ranked highest for customer satisfaction for both UK mobile and fixed broadband customers
The Vodafone Business Sharer tariff is a simple tariff with one parent and multiple sharers. Tariffs range from 500 to 18000 included minutes per month. It is an ideal tariff for SMEs, including
|Free calls between company mobiles (60 mins call cap)||Unlimited free calls to UK landline numbers starting 01, 02, or 03 (60 min call cap)|
|Shared minutes and texts across group||Inclusive UK minutes|
The Business Sharer data bolt-ons allow mobile workers to stay in touch whilst on the move. With options starting from 500MB up to 3GB monthly data allowance, all mobile data bolt-ons include 2GB BT Openzone Wi-Fi and tethering.
Vodafone RED Business
Vodafone Red Business gives you the freedom to talk and text as much as you want and get loads of internet. Plus, get a landline number on your mobile - so you can answer any calls when you’re out and about. Enjoy unlimited UK minutes to mobiles and landlines (starting 01, 02, 03), UK texts and up to 2GB Internet.
- ‘Best Network’ – Vodafone won this category in the 2012 Mobile Choice awards
- Vodafone’s ultra-fast 4G network is coming soon, with great indoor coverage
- Attractive tariffs for international users
- Simple low-cost mobile wifi options with tethering included with data bolt-on
To discuss your requirements and for further information, please contact our sales team on 0845 257 1333 or via email at email@example.com.