Hosted Microsoft Lync Server 2013 is the perfect business communications solution for colleagues and teams to connect together, both within the office and remotely via a presence awareness instant messaging service.
- Presence status information
- Instant messaging
- Click-to-start internal voice and video conferencing
- External video conferencing with web gateway
- Full-featured SIP-enabled PBX
|Read our case study on how Cerberus successfully helped top 100 digital agency Hugo & Cat implement a Unified Communications platform with Lync 2013 and Office 365.|
MyCloud Hosted Lync integrates seamlessly with MyCloud Hosted Exchange and Sharepoint services to deliver an end-to-end messaging, communications and collaboration space. Lync Server 2013 can be deployed as a dedicated solution for small and medium enterprises wishing to leverage the very latest features in a tailored cloud environment. Dedicated Lync Server 2013 solutions offer integration with your existing Active Directory while benefitting from MyCloud connectivity and resilience.
Now with your choice of softphone or business-class IP handset, Lync 2013 will dramatically enhance your organisation's ability to communicate, collaborate and stay in touch.
Adding Cerberus SIP trunks to either service increases functionality further by integrating external telephony. This reduces the cost of outbound or intra-office calls, providing flexible inbound call-routing options for groups and individuals.
You can download the full datasheets for Cerberus MyCloud hosted Unified Commuications services here:
IP telephony & SIP trunking
Cerberus Networks IP telephone systems are designed for small and medium sized business. With voicemail, auto-attendant, call forwarding and flexible call-routing options, our IP telephony services are an ideal replacement for legacy PBX systems. Cerberus SIP Trunks allow organisations to move from dispersed voice networks to a more centralised and cost efficient VoIP based solution. Cerberus SIP Trunks can reduce the number of lines required by up to 60% by removing the need to install phone lines into each individual location.
SIP Trunk Benefits
Unlike traditional phone lines, SIP trunks are scalable on a per line basis and are not tied to geographical locations. Calls within and between connected sites are free, whilst all other calls use competitive Cerberus voice tariffs, lowering costs even further.
- Reduce Costs - reduces the total number of lines required. Calls are free when they are made across SIP Trunks
- Flexible Numbering - keep existing telephone numbers and add other area code numbers as needed
- Scalable - the number of active SIP trunks can be scaled up or down almost immediately according to demand
- Simplified Management - complements a converged network with lower costs and simplified architecture