Cerberus Networks works with partners to provide connectivity and cloud computing services to business customers throughout the UK. Cerberus Networks’ market-leading cloud computing platform delivers connectivity and services as a single tightly integrated solution. Our Connectivity + Services model creates huge new opportunities to re-think and optimise how companies use their systems, at the office, at home and in the Cloud to do business more effectively and securely. Equipped with a full portfolio of connectivity and cloud services, partners are able to extend their reach, ensuring that the latest technologies and applications are available to their clients - whether as a white label service or in working in partnership.
- Simple and cost-effective route to market for Connectivity and Cloud Computing services
- Dedicated account manager
- Prioritised technical support & pre-sales resources
- Online portal for managing and provisioning services
- SLA, availability monitoring and bandwidth stats
- Consolidated and flexible billing options
- Access to multiple carrier networks through strategic partnerships
Cerberus Networks has a comprehensive range of connectivity products designed to meet the needs of business users - whether connecting to the Internet, the Cloud or for voice-over-IP Telephony.
Cerberus Networks is a leading provider of business ADSL2+ broadband services. Using Annex M, we offer services running at up to 24Mbps down and 2.5Mbps upstream. Using our advanced bonding technology, we can increase this to 80Mbps down and 10Mbps upstream.
From DSL to Ethernet services and private WANs, Cerberus Networks provide complete network support and advice, backed up by many years of experience in the ISP industry. As an independent service provider we partner only with the best-performing carriers and network operators.
Based around our MyCloud concept, we deliver a comprehensive suite of key hosted services integrated with tailored, managed connectivity solutions to deliver fast, reliable access and an unparalleled user experience.
This solves the key challenge of using cloud-based services. Traditionally, users would buy connectivity and services from different providers, leaving a critical accountability gap. If the user experienced a problem they would be caught between the two providers, and while the traffic from their connection to the services provider had to transit the public Internet there might be numerous points of failure contributing to the problems.
By contrast, with Cerberus MyCloud, because the connectivity and services are part of the same infrastructure, we can guarantee fast reliable access to services from anywhere on our network.
Cerberus Networks IP telephone systems are designed for small and medium sized business. With voicemail, auto-attendant, call forwarding and flexible call-routing options, our IP telephony services are an ideal replacement for legacy PBX systems.
Cerberus SIP Trunks allow organisations to move from dispersed voice networks to a more centralised and cost efficient VoIP based solution.
Cerberus SIP Trunks can reduce the number of lines required by up to 60% by removing the need to install phone lines into each individual location.
Unlike traditional phone lines, SIP trunks are scalable on a per line basis and are not tied to geographical locations. Calls within and between connected sites are free, whilst all other calls use competitive Cerberus voice tariffs, lowering costs even further.
- Reduce Costs - reduces the total number of lines required. Calls are free when they are made across SIP Trunks
- Flexible Numbering - keep your existing telephone numbers and add other area code numbers as needed
- Scalable - the number of active SIP trunks can be scaled up or down almost immediately according to demand
- Simplified Management - compliments a converged network with lower costs and simplified architecture
The secure Cerberus MyCloud portal allows you to place and track orders, view reports, monitor usage and more. Full systems integration using XML is available for partners who have higher volumes or who wish to fully automate the provisioning process.
Cerberus Networks provides a partner-ready platform for service delivery, billing and management including:
- Flexible billing via invoice, direct debit, debit or credit card, as well as optional customised billing formats for easy integration with your systems
- Incremental structured discounts based on order volumes
- Business development and training
- Powerful broadband availability checker, XML and online portal for easy admin and order processing
Long term customer relationships are built on real partnerships. All Cerberus Partners work with a dedicated Account Manager and have full access to our pre-sales and technical expertise to ensure that end users are supported and that solutions precisely meet customer requirements.
With an allocated customer services representative to address any operational, provisioning, admin or billing needs, you can be assured of consistently high service levels on an ongoing basis.
To enable proactive support and real insight into connectivity usage patterns, Cerberus Networks provides active line monitoring and reporting as standard with all Ethernet and Business DSL services and as an upgrade option for Standard and Home DSL services.
Monitoring alerts ensures that you are notified if a connection becomes unavailable so you can respond as quickly and effectively as possible.
With Traffic Reporting in place you can actively view traffic statistics for a specified period via your service management portal. Additionally the service includes automated delivery of weekly and monthly traffic reports by email.